Friday, February 13, 2009

It somehow fits together... like a puzzle...

Once again I've gotten entangled in this thing called life. I've been bombarded by a myriad of events, both pleasant and uneventful.

After the whole fiasco with the ex, I started talking to the most amazing guy. He was one of the sweetest guys I have encountered in such a long time. We hit it off pretty well and started to spend time together. We talked. Our interests were the same, we're of the same faith, and I was definitely attracted to him. Yet, life has a way of sometimes putting a strain on a good thing. Needless to say, I'm once again swimming far off coast with nobody else around.

But maybe it's a good thing. Instead of moping over the loss of a potential relationship, I've re-focused myself on my priorities (MCATs, career, health, etc) and am more aggressive/proactive in staying positive. I'm proud to say that I've been losing all the stress weight I gained over all these years of staying with my ex. I start off every day at the gym or doing some form of physical activity to get down to my goal size/weight. My diet has changed; healthy lifestyle changes have caused the way I view what is put in my body. I look better, I feel better, and I'm starting to put on my cute clothes that have been hiding in boxes
. Co-workers and friends alike have seen this new fervor in me. =D

I feel a renewal of life and the potential of success soon to come. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment