Friday, July 24, 2015

The Bubble Run SLC 07.11.15





Bubbles, Bubbles everywhere!  Well... I was supposed to run the Echo Sprint Triathlon today, but due to all the craziness going on with our 4Runner (the tri vehicle), I wasn't able to participate at Echo.  So, Jessica invited me to run the Bubble Run at the Utah Fairgrounds in Salt Lake. 

The Bubble Run was much like the Color Run, but with bubbles! Lots and lots of bubbles!

I loved the environment and excitement everyone was feeling as they participated in the event.  It was open for all levels!




Because who doesn't love bubbles, right?  Each station blew bubbles that you'd run through!



We did reach a bottleneck along the course, which allowed my friends, Chrissy and Kevin, to pick me out of a huge crowd.  What's funny is... we never plan out events, but they always happen to find me randomly!  And... they had relocated to Nevada recently, so I wasn't expecting them here!


John and Jessica were the friends who invited me to the run...




I ran into Brother Sosa, and Brother Lee from my ward, but didn't get a picture with them.  I did have a lot of fun running through the bubbles and running with and into friends!  I'd totally do that again!






No comments:

Post a Comment