Saturday, February 27, 2016

Kearns Indoor Tri # 2 of 3 February 20, 2016


Kearns Indoor Tri #2 went really well!  It started out as a cold, cold morning! Thank goodness for it being indoors!



I felt like it was going to be one of those days where I was going to be going pretty slow.  That's okay though... I was just getting back into my groove.

The swim was decent.  I wasn't expecting much of anything, but I snagged one more length than the last tri.


Then on to the bike!  I had a few friends in later waves that happened to snap pics of me!



This go round, I ended up going a mile more than last time; and my legs weren't exhausted!  The walk over to the oval was short, but freezing!

R Adam Lee and I were a little late to the run... but I ended up gaining two more laps than the last time around.  And I ran the whole time!  Making sure not to schedule an intense, high-intensity workout the night before I'm sure helped!

9:00am Wave





Overall, I was really happy with my performance.  This one really got me excited about getting back into training.  I was so happy to catch up with some friends and teammates I haven't seen in awhile!  Can't wait until next month!








Short and sweet recap!  More next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment