Saturday, December 13, 2014

Capitol Building to Ensign Peak Park 12.03.14



Heather decided to humor me and come out on a run with me by the Capitol building here in Salt Lake.  We were going to do a short run, but it was nothing short of easy!  We started by the parking lot bordering the North East side of the building, overlooking Memory Grove.  We ran around the south and then west side of the Capitol before heading back east and north on State Street up to Ensign Peak.  All I can say is WHOAAAAAAA NELLY!

I rode that hill before, and it was intense then!  But running?  Whew!  I've recently started to (dare I say it?) LOVE it!  Even the burn of running uphill! 



As you can see from the pictures, it was pretty steep!  We made it all the way up to the Ensign Peak Park entrance and then headed back down for 4.1 miles!  And of course we had to stop and do our yoga challenge pics before we headed home! 


Our legs were screaming, but it was such a great run! 

No comments:

Post a Comment